Use of this site is provided by GoodBye Leprosy Trust (GBLT) subject to the following terms and condition
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. GBLT reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to GBLT are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will GBLT be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. GBLT does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
7. The use of this site shall be governed by the Indian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
1.Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not GBLT). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
2.Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
3.GBLT accepts no liability in respect of any material publicly posted by users of this website, nor are we responsible for the content and accuracy of that material. Any views expressed in user-submitted content are not the views of GBLT.
4.GBLT reserves the right to terminate a user’s website account if we believe you are abusing the service in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
6.If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.